Max Krajewski launched his career as a freelance photographer in 1921. He worked in general advertising photography for construction companies, government authorities, and industry; among his customers was the automobile manufacturer Horch. After joining the Nazi party NSDAP in 1933, he took photos of the interiors and exteriors of important National Socialist buildings and trade fairs on commission from General Building Inspector Albert Speer. The regime also hired him to produce a photographic documentation of the architectural model of Hitler’s planned world capital Germania. In 1942 Krajewski participated in Das Sowjet-Paradies (The Soviet Paradise), an exhibition in Berlin organized by the Reich Propaganda Department. After World War II he was verifiably active as a photographer in Berlin until 1968.